As an Outside Plant Engineer and Senior Right-of-Way Agent for 24 years with Sierra Telephone, I have had an unusual opportunity to get to know our mountain area, its property, its people, and its spectacular scenic splendor!
It is not my goal to be a top volume producer or a top earner. My focus instead is to be a top quality producer; to be the best real estate professional that I can possibly be. I will never take on more clients than I can service at the highest quality level. Buying or selling a home is not like buying or selling a used vacuum cleaner at a yard sale. It is a big deal. It is, in most cases, the largest financial commitemnt of one’s lifetime. You deserve the services of a proven Real Estate Professional who will spend enough time to make sure your needs are met – that everything is done right, and with ethical business practices.
Ed Bailey’s Experience
- Ballroom Dance Teacher and Dance Director, Arthur Murray, 5 years
- Retail Management, 9 years
- Account Executive (Radio Advertising Sales and Marketing) 2 years
- Corporate Training Coordinator, 5 years
- Public Utility Right-of-Way Agent, 24 years
- Real Estate Broker Since 2005
- Part Time Real Estate Teacher at Community College
Ed Bailey, GRI, MS, Broker, Ed Bailey Realty / BRE #: 01479711
Post Office Box 308, 39383 Honeysuckle Lane, Oakhurst, CA 93644
(w) 559.683.5193 (c) 559.676.2424